Psalm 8 (KJV)
1. O Lord our Lord, how excellent is Your name in all the earth! who have set Your glory above the heavens
2. Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings have You ordained strength because of Your enemies, that You might still the enemy and the avenger
3. When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars, which You have ordained;
4. What is man, that You are mindful of him? and the son of man, that You visit him?
5. For You have made him a little lower than the angels, and have crowned him with glory and honor.
6. You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet:
7. All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
8. The fowl of the air, and the fish of the seas.
9. O Lord our Lord how excellent is Your name in all the earth.
In case you missed the Week One Overview, you can read it here.
Questions for Thought
- What are your initial thoughts about Psalm 8?
- Reread Psalm 8: 4-8. What does it say to you?
- How does this apply this to your life?
- How do you view yourself in light of Psalm 8?
Download the complete Week 1 study in an interactive pdf designed for journaling and notetaking.
How Majestic is Your Name by Sandy Patti
Week One Scriptures:
The Week One Overview is available for download below.
If you would like all the Who I Am In Christ Affirmations you can download them below.